Complete Kitchen Hygiene
Жить в доме
Advice for a healthy environmentThe kitchen is where meals are prepared and it therefore requires greater hygiene and cleanliness.
To avoid contaminating food, careful attention must be paid to water, surfaces and tools. Here's how.
Set the dishwasher cycle to at least 50°C.
This guarantees better hygiene.
Cleaning kitchen surfaces, shelves and tools is very important as it allows us to prevent the spread of organisms and bacteria that are damaging to man.
Household detergents help a great deal, but alone often do not suffice.
To keep the environment healthy, it is also important to adopt a series of correct habits we will now explain.
2) clean shelves, tools and rubbish bins with sanitising products that are able to reduce the presence of bacteria;
3) clean the kitchen at least once a day or, if possible, after each meal preparation.
2) pay attention to food: what is consumed raw should be kept separate from foods requiring cooking, in order to avoid possible contamination.
Equally, use different tools and chopping boards for the cutting of these different products;
3) set the dishwasher cycle to at least 50°C, as this guarantees better hygiene;
4) clean the refrigerator at least once a month and defrost at least twice a year.
For example: minced meat has a very high quantity of bacteria and should therefore be cooked at least at 70°C;
2) freezing reduces bacterial activity but does not eliminate all bacteria and when food is defrosted, the microbes begin multiplying once again.
Try to ensure that food is therefore defrosted only when it is to be cooked immediately, in order to avoid germ proliferation.